1 To 2 USB Drive Duplicator is engineered by skilled technocrats to make copying up to 1.5GB per minute for each port on all devices easier. It has lightweight and portable design, enables to use and carry it easily. Compatible with the USB drive 2.0/3.0/3.1, it can also support Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4) and NTFS, FAT16/32, and all data formats. It is featured with two LED indicators; red shows fail whereas green for Pass/OK. The 1 To 2 USB Drive Duplicator is also featured with quick erase modes to erase not required data.
1 to 2 USB Drive Duplicator - UB300
- Standalone, no PC required to operate.
- Impeccable copy speed: Up to 1.5 GB per min for each port.
- supports all types of data format copying while doing bit for bit duplication.
- Quick copy supports Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), NTFS, and FAT16/32.
- The USB stick can have a capacity up to largest size from market.
- Compatible with the USB drive 2.0/3.0/3.1.
- Light weight and portable design.